Relaxing & Cosy
Your home from home
Your serviced apartment
Location: near the ‘Elterleinplatz’ tram station (tram 43) and metro station Alserstrasse (U6)
A fully equipped apartment, with two comfortable rooms, situated in a building from Vienna’s “Gruenderzeit/ fin de siecle” period of 1872, excellently situated with regard to public transportation near Elterleinplatz (tram, metro)- and AKH (Vienna’s main general hospital).
- Living-room, bedroom, kitchen
- Bath-room with bath-tub and shower, toilet extra
- House from Vienna’s “Gruenderzeit/ fin de siecle period”
- Fully equipped
- Free WLAN
- Near Elterleinplatz tram station (tram 43), 15 minutes to the City Centre (Schottentor/ University) and metro station Alserstrasse (U6)
- Various cafés and restaurants – also traditional Viennese style – nearby
- Sport and recreational facilities are around 300 m away
- Citybike station within 3 minutes walking distance
- Breakfast can be taken in the coffee shop around the corner
In the near surroundings you find a lot of shopping facilities, dry cleaning, farmacy, doctor, optometrist and and places for music and shows performing original Viennese music.
Feel at home in this very comfortable and cosy apartment within a fin-de-siècle building (1872) situated in an especially popular corner of the 17th district of Vienna near Elterleinplatz and AKH (Vienna’s main general hospital) with excellent access to public transportation to the inner city.
The spacious 60m² apartment sleeps 3 and has everything you need for a pleasant vacation or a successful business trip.
As soon as you enter the foyer the comfortable and welcoming 2-room-apartment in the Mezzanine will welcome you with the distinctive charm of Vienna’s “historical” buildings.
The kitchen, which is equipped with an espresso machine, dish washer and all necessary kitchen utensils, helps you to make a perfect start to the day. The beautiful bedroom, which lies in a quiet inner courtyard, will provide everything for a pleasant night’s sleep. In the cosy living room you can end your day in a relaxed atmosphere. Apart from a dining table and chairs, you will also find a big pull-out sofa, cable TV, DVD-player and a spacious working area.
In the bathroom you can relax in the big corner-shaped bathtub/ shower. The toilet is separate.
This apartment guarantees you best infrastructure: Take tram 43 to reach the city (Schottentor/ University) within just 15 minutes. Or take a 5 minute walk to the next metro station (Alserstrasse U6).
Parking is allowed at the side of the street, against charge- from Monday to Friday 9a.m. – 7p.m
Appliances and Furnishings Included:
- Espresso machine, electric kettle
- Electric stove, oven
- Washing machine
- iron with ironing board
- pillows, blankets, bedclothes, towels
- reasonable kitchen basics
- Cable TV, DVD Player, choice of DVD’s
- CD Player, choice of CD’s, Radio
- Books, Games
Prices for 1-2 persons:
- € 85,– per day (minimum stay 2 nights, final clean-up included)
- € 560,– per week (weekly cleaning and final clean-up included)
High season prices resp. long term arrangements upon request!
Prices include 13% Vat and local taxes
An information folder with tips and commendations for your interesting and enjoyable stay in Vienna is available in the apartment.